Monday, July 25, 2011

THE BEST PRESENT FOR FATHER'S DAY.....Is right here:

Good Evening  

I hope you're fantastic. I need to tell you about the BESTEST WAY to BUY A PRESENT! 

Karina Reyne, recently launched her new business, The Noble Box.  An environmentally friendly, online, gift box business. It's seriously world class!  The Noble Box offers a choice of environmentally sustainable gifts which are incredibly stylish and useful. Your GIFT will be delivered to the door of the receiver.  And the prices are really good.

With Father's Day coming up - I thought I'd lend a hand.....

Starting at the top - The Legendary box @ $200

The Metro Box....$150
 

For the DAD who thinks he's a chef.....


The Shaving box

If you have any queries, please contact me at jo@styleincorporated.com.au .  Otherwise head straight to The Noble Box - http://www.thenoblebox.com/  You will not be disappointed - I promise :)

Nighty night
Joey
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment