Saturday, May 28, 2011

BRONZED BEAUTY...Learn how to bronze naturally - like Lara, Jen and Jodhi!

Hi Lovely People

I hope you're having a beautiful weekend..

I couldn't wait to get onto my computer and let you know about making yourself feel better by being BRONZED - just a little. 

Darling Lara Bingle..bronzed beauty,



I don't know about you but my Tan has faded and I am looking a little lack lustre - possibly sallow!! Eewww

I have pretty good skin but it's definitely not that of an English Rose.  I love that beautiful porcelain skin and especially fresh youthful skin which has a natural glow - I would seriously doubt you guys need bronzer!

Jodhi Meares - and a little bronzer - what a spunk!


So, unless you are lucky enough to be hitting a hot tropical destination in the near future, then have a look at making your complexion look a lot more inviting with a little Bronzer.



I adore Lara Bingle's and Jen Hawkin's Makeup - it's just beautiful.  Although it does help to look like these lovelies too :)

BTW...I think Lara is gorgeous and I admire her strength and courage.  I know... I made plenty of mistakes when I was 23, let alone today!  To get through all that vile press while still mourning her father's death and her breakup (whether it was her or not) was inspiring.  Go Girl GO!  Back to Bronzer.....


NEWS FLASH!!!!

M.A.C are starting classes on how to Bronze. 

Call any of the M.A.C stores in Australia and they can book you in for a make over for $95 - all of which is redeemable on product.  So, take in a pic of your fave Bronze Look or just talk to your consultant about what you like. Remember less is more!  ALSO remember you don't need everything - if you are on a budget the $95 will cover your base products and you can add from there later i.e. You can say NO to extra product!

M.A.C Chapel St, South Yarra (and possibly the other M.A.C PRO stores nationally) have a special night - 'MODERN BRONZE' which specifically teaches all the new techniques of natural bronzing and night time bronzing.  Sounds great. I am hoping to be there....

Thursday 23 June. From 7 - 9pm call (03)98250100 or email Maconchapel@bigpond.com.au
It is $120 with Champagne and nibbles.  All of which is redeemable on product - yaaaay!

M.A.C say 'Bronzing is heading in a new direction are you ready? Caramels, Toffees and Creamy Chocolate Hues are here to warm up your winter! It's Bronze in a way you've never seen it before!

LAST BUT BEST - MY TOP 3 Bronzers:
M.A.C - Give me Sun - Mineral Bronzer

TOTALLY SOLD OUT IN AUSTRALIA! It is the best Bronzer I have ever tryed! It's Matt and Natural Mineral, yet throws beautiful Light off the cheeks and face. It doesn't make me look old, tired or overly tanned (unless I need my eyes checked:).  No wonder it sold out.  I am on the waiting list after trying it two times!
SHOULD BE BACK IN STOCK WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO.  I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT WILL BE BACK IN STOCK.

BENEFIT - Hoola

This has a lovely natural feel.  I accosted a girl in a shop today,  to ask her what she had on her face, because I am crazy about lovely skin tone and bronzer's at the moment. Her answer "not much, a little foundation and Hoola Bronzer by Benefit on my cheeks, temples and neckline".  She looked incredibly fresh and natural.  Most people would never know she had make up on. 

It is one of their best sellers - and I can see why - she looked radiant!
 
NARS - Bronzer

'Diffused powder with golden shimmer to create an all-over warmth and contour for the entire face. Nars' Bronzing Powder creates a natural looking glow which enhances or creates the look of naturally tanned skin. It also fills in lines and pores for smoother looking skin while the subtle shimmer adds glow. Has an imperceptible finish ideal for all skin tones.'

That is their take.  Apparently it's one of the best SELLING Bronzers on the market.



WRAP UP

I loved NARS, however M.A.C - GIVE ME SUN is my fave.  I haven't personally tryed Benefit, so I cannot comment.








Even Jen gets Made up .... actually Bronzed UP!


Jodhi and Elle - looking quite bronzed!

LAST WORD

PLEASE DO NOT OVERLOAD  ON BRONZER!  THIS WHOLE ARTICLE IS MEANT TO HIGHLIGHT YOU, NOT MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A CRAZY TANNED IDIOT. 
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, ASK A FRIEND WHO YOU TRUST. 

Otherwise, ask me at jo@styleincorporated.com.au
Love
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment