Wednesday, May 18, 2011

JODPHURS and RIDING BREECHES....HOT HOT HOT..look at Reese and the places to buy them...


Hi Lovely People - how are you ???

I'm a little tired but loving my job and getting lovely feedback from my Blog and Website - Thank you so, so much.  It's so great to be getting a lovely client base - I'm wrapped!

SO.... I am stuck on Riding Breeches and Jodphurs! I have been forever, due to my love of horses and horse riding.  However, from a fashion point of view - I have always seen them as Elegant!  They seem quite royal, rich, even theatrical.  Most of all they are so great as a legging. They substitute as a thicker legging and hold you in that little bit more.  You can also buy the distinct Riding styles which have the knee patches.  I love these.  AND BEST OF ALL, if you want to do the Reese Witherspoon/Christoph Waltz look (which I LOVE) then you can...


To BUY: Go to your local Saddlery and support them.  It could be Horseland - they also have a great website.  Otherwise, just GOOGLE: Jodphurs OR riding breeches, and a plethora of e-stores will be at your finger tips.

I love touching the fabrics and seeing things on the body etc.  So maybe looking for a pair of Joddy's might get you out to the local saddlery and supporting Equine industry - which is great. To look hot, team your joddys with a beautiful soft blouse, leather jacket and long boots OR go all rock chick and punk it out a bit.  You know what you like.
Here are a pair from Horseland - very cute...love the boots too!


In this shot both Christoph and Robert are in Jodphurs/Breeches....  YUM...



Let me know what you think.  And if you haven't given Horses a try, have a think about that too.  They are the most beautiful creatures and it might be time for a horsey experience.

Have a great night
Joey
x

No comments:

Post a Comment