Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ASOS!..I never thought I would shop Online...BUT THIS SITE IS AWESOME!

Hello lovely readers,

Wake up call....I need to be open to everything, even Online Shopping!  I am so touchy, feely with Fashion.  I love shopping at Retail stores. Especially as I am out there with clients - Shopping!  I really love seeing, feeling and working with different styles - something you (definitely) cannot do Online. 

However, you can get a lot for your buck and find a style that you have been looking for on this fabulous website: www.asos.com .  It's has every bit of info you need.  And why not cash in on the Aussie dollar at the moment.

ASOS Background

Is the UK's largest fashion/beauty online store.  ASOS was established in June 2000 by CEO Nick Robertson.  He started with 3 employees and now has over 1000 employees.  The company has won many awards and gets around 8.3 million visitors to their site per month (from all over the world)  The Head office is located in Camden Town, London UK.

ABOUT

It's the UK High Street at its best - think Top Shop, Zara or River Island.  Yet, they also stock major Designer and Designer diffusion labels, for example... SEE by Chloe, PAUL by Paul Smith, twentyeight 12 (Sienna Miller's joint label with her sister), Mui Mui, Armani Emporio, Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen and many more.  

You can shop by celebrity look, designer or budget. The price range for dresses starts at just 10 pounds - which comes to $18.03 AUD (today).  And the best bit is...SHIPMENT IS FREE!

WRAP UP

GO FOR IT! Why not?  If you know what you're looking for, what suits you and your correct size,  then this website is definitely for you.

I think I will order a pair of Wide Leg Pants from ASOS.  So, I'll let you know how it all goes and if they are worth it.  The pair I am looking at are ASOS home brand so that could give us a good idea of the product.  Here are my favourite two pairs:

ASOS Linen Tab Detail Wide Leg Trouser

ASOS Linen Wide Leg Trousers With Tie Belt

I will be doing a write up about wide leg pants very soon.  I LOVE THEM.  But they are not for everyone.

Happy Shopping (or at least surfing) and snuggle in....
Joey
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment