Monday, May 2, 2011

MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER - Golden Girl .. Logie nominee looking fabulous...

WOW..... LOGIES NIGHT,

What a fantastic week it's been for people watching! THE ROYAL WEDDING - YES KATE WAS SUPERB....I love her and I loved her bridal gown.  I am a bit iffy on her second dress but she's so wonderful - who really cares!!! May they live happily ever after please x

NOW onto more pressing engagements....

My beautiful sister was nominated for best kids show - voted by industry.  She is Executive Producer of PRANK PATROL on the ABC.  The kids LOVE it.  If she had the kids vote it would have won for sure!  She looked magnificent this evening in a Rachael Gilbert Frock....

Amanda with Michael - Head of 'ACTIVE TV'


Just gorgeous....reminds me of Charlize Theron at the Oscars


Working the red carpet...


Golden Girl! So simple - quite tanned but at the same time not over done with jewels - that's the trick!  Tan and no jewels.  I love the way she is showing off her beautiful shoulders and decolletage without an ounce of bling!

My other favourite frocks were Asher Keddie and Zoe Ventura

Asher Keddie and Zoe Ventoura

Asher Keddie wore J'Aton.  WOW do these guys know how to make a dress.  It fitted her beautifully.  The sleeves and bodice were so perfect and I loved the pleated layering of the skirt - just beautiful.  Even when she was a little tomboyish - she still looked like a Lady! Spectacular.

Zoe Ventura - wore Rachel Gilbert (same designer as my sis) This gown was so beautiful on her - the way it fitted so perfectly and those lovely little capped sleeves. WOW! - what a knock out.

Also must note Megan Gale and Jessica Marais looked beautiful in White. And my fave Sarah Murdoch as always - looked stunning in dark Inky Blue.

CONGRATULATIONS to KARL on the Gold Logie.  We Love you Karl.
Viva la Logie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment