Saturday, May 7, 2011

THIS IS THE BEST MASCARA....REVLON GrowLuscious™ Mascara by Fabulash®

Okay, it's the day before Mothers Day.  If you are looking for a last minute gift, why not go directly to Myer and buy this fantastic mascara, 1 for you and 1 for your MUM.  You will then receive a gorgeous gift which you can also give to your Mum.  You need to spend $39.95 to get the gift worth $120.  I am not always sold on 'Gift with purchase', but this is a winner! The mascara retails at $21.95.

THE PLUG
Revlon GrowLuscious™ Mascara by Fabulash® is supposed to enhance, lengthen and add volume to lashes, while helping them to grow stronger with each use. The mascara’s unique formula supposedly helps to condition and strengthen lashes and complements the natural growth cycle by helping to prevent premature breakage.



MY PLUG
Well, I don't know if it does all of the above but what I can tell you is: I have been using GrowLuscious all week and I love it.  It has a fantastic, fat, bristled brush which makes my lashes look full and long - I had a number of compliments.  And the best thing is - it doesn't make your eyelashes all stiff.  They remain soft - so you can reapply at the end of the day. I bought the NON Waterproof so I can't comment on the Waterproof version.   Best of all it's half the price of Dior or Lancome which I would usually wear.  These brands make great mascaras but I truly believe this is every bit as good (if not better).

NOTE: After more research.  Apparently, GrowLuscious is not good for people with very small eyes - the brush is too big and becomes more of a weapon than a beauty tool.

Wishing all of you beautiful Mothers out there a Very Special and Happy Day for tomorrow.
Happy Mothers Day Mum,
Love
Joey
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment