Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BOOTYLICIOUS! ....FINK, Wittner, HUSK and more

Hey there.....

I have been BOOT scooting around the whole of Melbourne looking for the most beautiful Winter Boots.

All of the stores I visited have either an Internet store and/or are happy to deal with interstate customers.  And best of all I did NOT come across one bitchy sales person!! Wonders never cease to amaze me.

I will follow up tomorrow as there is quite a bit to digest in tonight's report......


FIRST STOP....
FINK 
999 Ormond Road ELWOOD. Telephone: (03) 9531 7889 A lovely store with passionate Kelly managing - she is incredibly knowledgeable about about the shoes and fashion in general and she wants to help you!  who would have thought :). The  Owner/Buyers are Mick and Sara.  All Boots are Leather and there is nothing over $329.  Ankle boots are around $100 to 169.  Lace UPs $109 - 199 and the fantastic print riding boots are only $169.  They offer a VIP discount of 10% once you purchase over $100.

My main favourite are the long riding style boot by NUDE at $289 that can be worn up or slouchy.  And are a great everyday boot.  They also come in a gorgeous vintage Tan.  See below...


 For those cool chicks who love skinny jeans and an Ankle Boot - These are Hot and they are only $169.  They sell out really quickly - the third delivery is on it's way.  Also love these with Leggings or OPAQUE tights.  But would suggest you be of a medium to tall height to wear them well.

These little Babies are fab for night time.  With Skinny Jeans and a gorgeous Silk Blouse. 
Or Black Opaques and a fabulous Mini Dress.   Not for the faint of heart....


Down right Cool - these Zebra print Riding boots are HOT and well priced.


WITTNER

Lovely staff - Jessica in the St Kilda store was so helpful to me and the other customers.  Wittner have always been a go to store for me whenever I want shoes. 
Zoe Wittner has a fantastic eye for design. Her range is beautifully suited to a broad audience.  Check Wittner out! The Boots are all around $250 if not less!!!! WHAT!
For the nearest location in your state go to http://www.wittner.com.au/ or call 1300 137 463 for enquiries.


Elsa-Wittner Shoes, Fashion boots
Elsa. Such a lovely Vintage style boot. My Friend's Zoe and Stephanie would look fab in these!
Neros-Wittner Shoes, Fashion boots
NERO'S - Smart / Cute and especially stylish with a gorgeous pair of leather shorts or
a lovely mini.  Even a Fab over the knee (new length) skirt with 60 denier panty hose - top  it off with a beautiful Silk Blouse.  Yummy.  You will be the sexy gal at the dinner party. Wear a Cool Blazer too!  Very Ali McGraw.
Harrison-Fashion wedges
Harrison.  It's a style that keeps coming up in all collections - with or without fur.  But this one is named after my Nephew/Godson :) I had to choose it - Go Harrison!
I love this for all the skinny legged gals no matter what age - as long as you have skinny legs you can where them. BTW This is only my opinion - I don't have the legs to wear these boots even if I wanted to!

And below are my Favourite Wittner Boots.  I LOVE a chunky Biker boot for Winter and all my friends will tell you that my old ones have totally had it - So these are for me.  They are lined with black fur and have a great chunky leather sole.  And they are only about $250. 


PS: This bag is a sensation - LOVE IT!  At $229 where it with Glee!




HUSK

YES, YES, YES, I know - How yummy is this store.  It's the best.  Owned by the very lovely and beautiful Jackie Naylor - I hope I got that right Jackie.  I met her at the Fashion Festival recently and she is just the most lovely person - and gorgeous to boot!  I thought she was an ex model!

HUSK has four stores in Melbourne - Hawksburn Village - Prahran, Albert Park, Carlton and Melbourne City.  BUT THE BIG NEWS is they are opening in Adelaide SOON!  So let your S.A. peeps know they will now be able to experience this unique shopping experience in their own home town.  See Husk's website for more details.  http://www.husk.com.au/

HUSK'S BOOTS are simple and stunning.  These guys do not play around.  They have only 3 Styles by 3 Designers all in 2 different colour.  My hunch is - they give you THE BOOT to wear everyday throughout winter - knowing you are slick, cool and fabulous!  Here they are:

SANCHO - This is the Original Texan Boot! YES SERIOUSLY - This boot is exclusive to HUSK.  It is Hand Made and comes in 2 colourways.  At $799 you could wear these babies for years.
[Product: Sancho Texan Boot]
HUSK Designed - Italian Leather and Italian made classic Texan Boot.  Comes in 2 colourways - yummy - check them out.


[Product: Husk Texan boot.]

AND the ROBERTO del CARLO CLASSIC RIDING BOOT. Italian Made and $795.  In Chocolate Brown or Black.  Husk stock this boot every year and they sell out every year.  It is the most beautiful Leather and you would be very happy with them on your feet.

A pic of the Gorgeous Sandra from HUSK Albert Park wearing their SHEAR LING JACKET! Give it to me NOW!!!   It also comes in leather with Shear ling trim - Yum!

NEXT.....

I'll review Country Road, Witchery, the Gorgeous DOLCi FiRME,  ZOMP the incredible and a great new fave OLRIK denmark - I love the Danes!

Hope this has given you some inspiration - as there are so many beautiful products out there.  If you need any help with your own wardrobe - please contact me at http://www.styleincorporated.com.au/

Have a lovely evening - see you with more BOOTy licious news tomorrow.
Joey
x


No comments:

Post a Comment