Thursday, April 14, 2011

OSCAR, HENRY, BRUTUS and TALITHA Getty.....PLEASE don't sell yourself short!

Hi Beautiful People,

Today is about TALITHA, OSCAR, HENRY, BRUTUS and my day - please entertain me....

I was with a gorgeous client today doing a wardrobe detox and it was sooooo much fun.  We had a good old laugh about how (for example) we see a summer dress and think MMMmmm that is so: Talitha Getty on the beach!  Only to get home and go - I look like a colourful, short Whale in this! OUCH!!   Know what I mean???

The answer I believe is to stay true to yourself - don't sell yourself short.  That is: don't just buy something because it's on sale and it looks pretty good.  Only buy something because it looks fantastic on you and it accentuates all your best bits :)  and you really love it!



TALITHA was truly spectacular.  God bless her soul.  She died of a heroin overdose at the age of 30! The same year as Jim Morrison (The Doors), Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. 

WHAT A HUGE WASTE OF TALENT - BECAUSE OF DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!!

On a lighter note I need to show you my new favourite shop assistant:


THIS IS OSCAR.  He is the best shop attendant ever, even at the age of 1 and he would prefer to like OR lick you to death than eat you! My friend Tyson (his Dad) gets a little jealous of all the attention he gets. Sorry Tyson but really you are the lucky one as he is yours and you are his :)

 THIS IS DARLING HENRY -HE IS the LITTLE BABY BUT (Actually a FEW YEARS OLD) WE ARE HAPPY WITH THAT BECAUSE HE HAS HIS OLDER SISTER HEIDI TO LOOK AFTER HIM. I love all xxxx  I am his God Mother :)

This is BRUTUS - HE IS SUCH A GORGEOUS PUG A LICIOUS BOY. HE JUST LOVES BEING LOVED AND REALLY LOVES A QUICK RUNAWAY IF HE GETS A CHANCE - ha ha ha. HE ALWAYS COMES BACK. OF COURSE! GOD BLESS HIM HE COULD LICK A STAIN OFF THE CARPET ALL DAY!!!! he he he ....... 

Thats all for tonight -
MUCH LOVE
Joey
x

























  


No comments:

Post a Comment