Sunday, April 10, 2011

EXQUISITE JEWELLERY BY SOPHIE KYRON - definitely worth a look - I promise!! Stay tuned for my BOOT SPECIAL this week.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, wherever you are.

Personally, I was incredibly lazy today did a lot of cooking, reading, watching and eating! But I am ready for a big fun week. I am looking forward to reviewing as many Winter Boots as I can for you and me!

I have a Gorgeous Product/Brand to share with you this Sunday Evening.  SOPHIE KYRON JEWELLERY http://www.sophiekyron.com.au/  OMG...it is truly stunning, very cool yet still pretty with a fabulous array of colours.  Sophie Kyron is a WA based company and you can buy on line.  She also stocks stores throughout Australia and Internationally.  You may have heard or seen or products.  She has a great celebrity following including Cata Blanchett, Donna Karan and Kate Ceberano.



Sophie now lives in Melbourne due to a change of job by her husband - thus she and the kids followed..  She is in WA regularly and by the look of the latest collection the move has only enhanced her wonderful designs.

Click here to find out more!

So if you are looking for something Special to wear over the Easter holidays check out her collection - they are works of art.  Obviously, I Love them.  I get a bit excited when I find beautiful things!

Catch you tomorrow,
Jo
x   

No comments:

Post a Comment