Thursday, April 21, 2011

ALI MCGRAW meets POCHAHONTIS!!! HAT me up ....

Hey There lovely people

Holiday tomorrow - yaaaay.  I hope you all have something fab to wear for GOOD Friday??  Did you know Easter Saturday is one of the biggest retail trading days of the year! 

Personally, I have done my spending to already! MMMmm the Winter Hat, a floaty blouse and fabulous Embellished Vest.  Yep I did some serious retail therapy this afternoon BUT hey it was all from Sportsgirl and it's my birthday on Saturday...so what they hell :)  I'm happy!

I LOVE HATS but have been umming about this latest trend yet knowing I love it-  what the hell ....Here I am in my HAT



OH don't you just Love photos of yourself, taken by yourself with your iphone!!! OH DEAR - I promise I look better in real life :)


There are loads of Hats out there. BUT personally I think it's a short term trend so stick to Sportsgirl or maybe Portmans etc.  Unless you have money to burn.  And the other option is check out Op Shops and Vintage Stores.

Love
Jo
x
PS:  A special Hello to my beautiful friends in Tasmania xxxxxxx LOVE U

1 comment:

  1. Hello our favourite blogger....love...Your Tassie friends XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete