Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love this ...Boots and style worn by Ruthie


Hey There...

It's been a a few days too long - sorry I've been selling car, interviewing people and having a melt down about getting older! Yes I know - embrace it!

Well this beautiful, stylish woman was in 4M in High St, Prahran on Saturday.  Her name is Ruthie Johnson and MAN she is HOT - I begged to take her pic - she said OKAY but not my head. BTW her face is beautiful.....


And she is wearing the Gorgeous riding boots (see my last weeks blog) from HUSK!  I love her look and she wears it with style and ease.  And that isn't always easy for us when were over 40.  Go Girl go...I love it! PS: notice the fabulous Turquoise / diamond earrings - O YEAHHH!! 

Embrace your own style and go for it!
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment