Monday, May 23, 2011

BEAUTIFUL JEWELLERY by A BEAUTIFUL GIRL - You are going to LOVE this stuff.....

Hello Lovely People

I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

I caught up with Jewellery Designer and well known Model - ANN-MAREE COOKSLEY last week.  She is such a sweetheart. How can someone be so lovely, chatty, interesting, creative,  funny and Gorgeous looking at the same time? :) Love starting the week with something yummy and new....



I met Ann-Maree years ago. The last time we spoke, she told me she was designing jewellery.  I had a chance to see a few pics and samples recently and thought wow, it's time I investigated the WHOLE COLLECTION!

The range is BEAUTIFUL!




The workmanship is exquisite. All the pieces are handmade by Ann Maree herself - YES! She actually hand beads those bracelets! 

All pieces come packaged in a lovely little, black organza bag with branded ribbon ties.



THE QUALITY

Top grade 100%Sterling Silver is used for all pieces. For the GOLD styles, Ann-Maree uses 100% solid gold coating on the Sterling Silver.  She would love to work with pure gold - but it's just too expensive.  BTW.... the Gold Coating wears extremely well (Ann-Marie own bracelets looked fab). I love all the gold bracelets bunched together - it is such a gorgeous point of difference from the silver look.  Although, I do Love the silver too.

I love the whole collection - it was really difficult to choose my favourite piece.  I went with the Hoop Earrings with a gorgeous love symbol.  You can have any symbol or shape you like.  I think I'll get one of the Bracelets with the tassels next and start a collection.  Mmmmmm...

THE CAMPAIGN SHOTS

Ann-Maree shot her own campaign, while she was on holiday in the Whitsunday Islands, off the Queensland coast of Australia. I'm was really impressed.  It's beachy, fresh and sexy! She is such a beach girl.  Just like me.

The photographs show the product in a beautiful clear light.  And (obviously) Ann-Maree is such a spunk.  I love it....


HOW TO BUY

The collection can be bought Via Ann-Maree's Website. Prices start at $45. The prices are very reasonable for the quality.

Contact Ann-Maree at http://www.annmareecooksley.com/ - you can download the brochure and contact her directly.  She is happy to ship to anywhere in the world - obviously with a freight charge.  But as the pieces are small, the freight charges are generally pretty good. 
Check it out for yourself or for someone you love - you won't be disappointed!  I have been asked by 6 people where I got my Earrings from since last Friday!

For any further info contact me directly at http://www.styleincorporated.com.au/  I am happy to let you know, I will have my STYLE incorporated Facebook page set up by tomorrow  - so expect an invitation :) 
I look forward to your feedback...

Love
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment