Thursday, April 21, 2011

BEST VINTAGE STORE IN MELB - even if you're not a vintage type! READ ON...

OMG...Hi, I hope you are all really happy and healthy and looking forward to the Easter Break!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE this store.... SHAPPERE.  IT IS ONE OF THE BEST VINTAGE STORES I HAVE COME ACROSS.  Great finds from USA and EUROPE FOR THE GALS AND BOYS - SO YOU DON'T NEED TO RUMMAGE - and the prices are reasonable....YAAAAAY!

The stores are owned by Rachael - who obviously has a great eye! She has stores in Chapel St, WINDSOR, Brunswick St, FITZROY and a new store opening in High Street NORTHCOTE any day now.  For more info go to http://www.shappere.com.au/ or call 03 9419 0738 for Fitzroy OR 03 9533 2006.

She has fantastic, talented people working for her - Sarah Enticknap: A Photographer and Stylist see: sarahenticknap.blogspot.com  AND lovely Jacinta Yelland - an Actress (see photo) She is starring in a Play called MISS JULIE  At The Owl and the Pussy Cat in Richmond - I'm going and I don't really like theatre that much, but her description of the play was enticing.  See http://www.5pound.com.au/ for tickets, they are $20 or $15 concession. Starts May 18 -til 28th.

BTW my pics do not do the store justice at all...






HONESTLY ...this was such a find for me I sort of wanted to keep it a secret :)  And for the Peeps that don't do Vintage or are a little scared of it - this is the store for you.  ENJOY!

Take care
Joey
x

PS: As you know, if you need any help with styling/shopping etc please give me a buzz.



No comments:

Post a Comment