Thursday, March 17, 2011

ALEX PERRY show....WOW!!!!!

Hi
I attended the most amazingly, beautiful show last night.  My feet are killing me from high heel damage but I cant complain to you - it is in all in the name of FASHION.

The Alex Perry show was sincerely one of the best I've seen in Australia. I felt as if I were at Paris Fashion week.  Not only that there were loads totally cool and lovely people there to enjoy the event. A number of celebs - but my personal favourites were Andie Mac Dowell - OMG she is truly gorgeous - I guess coz 'She's worth it'  Love it.  Also Melissa George and her lovely hubby, Megan Gale and more....

Here are a few pics from the show

Megan Gale

Alex Perry at LMFF

Alex - the collection is sincerely beautiful, exotic and slighty reminds me of those beautiful Hollywood Actresses in the 50's - slim pencil skirt lines, flowing chifffon for evening wear. 

Thankyou LMFF (Grant Pearce) for believing you could put this event on and make it a huge success.  And mostly thankyou to my friend Amanda Purcell who Project Managed the event  from go to wo.  You're amazing.  I know how hard you have worked for the past 4 months to make this event as superb as it was. 

So if you ever need an amazing event manager - Amanda Purcell is the gal.

OH just one more thing - the food and beverage by TOMMY COLLINS which was so abundant and incredibly sophisticated yet yummy!  I had never heard of these guys until Amanda introduced me and then saw them in action WOW.  Honestly think twice - give them a shout - maybe do a tasting plate because they are sincerely Fantastic.  And Cute :)

Soooo much more to write about the Business Seminar today and Madison parade tonight but I am sure you'll wait :)

Signing off - Happy St Patricks day to all
xx

1 comment:

  1. Darling Joey!

    Loving your fashion posts....so very informative! Thank you so much for being a special & integral part of the LMFF Alex Perry show on Wednesday night! Yes, the night was one great success & I'm glad that all the hard work paid off...I'd be very happy doing the show again next year!!

    You are one talented lady who has the right mix of know how, professionalism & is so intouch with the industry, it's people & guests!! You are a star & one great fashioniatist!

    Love your work! Looking forward to some down time now post the LMFF RCR show & time for you to come style my wardrobe!

    A xx

    Amanda Purcell
    Creative Culture
    0413 836 863
    LMFF Project Manager
    Red Carpet Runway with Alex Perry
    Wednesday 16th March 2011

    ReplyDelete