Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I am LOVING this - my first post ever on my own BLOG - like all the othe bloggerazziees!!


Well. Welcome to STYLE inc. I am very proud to finally have my website up and live. AND can I tell you the person to go to - www.halfasec.com.au Just say Jo from Style Inc. sent u. She is so so, so reasonable, fast , creative and approachable. Totally amazing.


SO, next week is LMFF... The BIG opening show is on Monday night - which promises to be outta control and fashion fab :). Can't wait! In fact I think the whole week will be spectactular.


The other event I am really waiting for is The Wednesday Night Extravaganza! At the Carlton Exhibition building..... okay ...His name starts with A and he is a fabulous Australian Designer. BTW... he has just lauched a gorgeous range of Specs! ALEX PERRY eat your heart our babe - this will be fabulous.... If you havent got a ticket get one coz it's going to be a great night. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment