Friday, March 11, 2011

LMFF it's going to be fab!

Hi Guys

Well I've been chatting to all the LMFF peeps and everyone is v excited.  I hope you have your tickets - it's going to be a great festival.  Sorry to be a Pain but I really think Main Show Monday and Wednesday Night's Alex Perry show will be standouts.

That said...the most inspirational thing for me last year, was the fashion Seminar on the Thursday.  With incredible speakers from all over the world.  Not only about business but also about new ideas and how people get there.  It was my favourite day of last year.  And you must hear Laura Anderson - she is exceptional.

Now I know I promised to bring a lot more to this blog - AND I WILL!  So hold tight as the fashion bug will bite :)

HOT THIS WEEK: Well we all knew Sherpa was going to be hot for winter but where can we find the best (non sherpa) Sherpa Jacket or Coat??? You tell me :)Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Burberry Ad Campaign for Fall/Winter 2010!

And dont you just LOVE Rosie Huntington - Whitely?  She is beautiful with a capital B!  Who is your fave model?
Mine are Rosie, K. Moss, Erin Wasson and our own Abby Lee - she's fab.  And of course Natalia V and YES KATE - I know I have already mentioned her but she is totally freakin special. 

Speak soon....

Signing off on this lovely Sunny Melbourne Day
J
x

No comments:

Post a Comment