Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SECRET SALE!!!!....THIS ONE IS A GOODY....Check it out...

Hi Lovelies

What a gorgeous weekend we had here in Melbourne.  I hope you all had the same wherever you are around Australia or the World!!

I have a Secret.......  There is a fantastic sale this week at a woman called Trudi Courtney's home in Sandringham.  There will be load of very cool things for you to get your mitts on. I'll be thereThursday night - I am in desperate need of a new pair of UGG Boots - I cannot bare cold feet and I just love hanging around the house in my UGGs.  Although, I will only go as far as the local shop in UGG boots as I don't really think they are super stylish - if you know what I mean!!!   So no Pammy Anderson looks please :)

Here is the info below.  Trudi does need numbers for catering so if you are interested please RSVP.  There will plenty of refreshments and nibbles to make the experience even better....

 HUGE  DESIGNER
OPEN  HOUSE  SALE...
Just Arrived - Brand  New Stock
True Religion Jeans
,Metalicus Women’s & Girls  Clothes & Stocking’s
 Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & Chanel  Handbags & Wallets
UGG Boots in Kids, Women & Men’s
Abercrombie  Track Suites, G Star Clothing
 Lingerie, Sunglasses plus many  more

 End of financial year  bargains…


Where:  37  Bamfield Street, Sandringham
When:  Thursday 16th June 5.00pm -  9.00pm
            Friday  17th June 9.00am-2.00pm

Please RSVP numbers & date for  catering  




I can't wait to see the Jimmy Choo Handbags and I am keen to check out the Sunglasses too.

So friends...if you feel like treating yourself this week, maybe a new pair of True Religion Jeans! You know where to go - this will be good. 

For any further info or to RSVP, please email me at jo@styleincorporated.com.au

Talk soon
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment