Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ZARA MELBOURNE OPENS NEXT WED 15 JUNE - Yaaaaay! PLUS Stocktake Sales START TOMORROW!!

Hi Everyone

Hope you're all rugged up and snuggled in for the night.  I was in the City for a job and then took a sneak peek at the STOCK SALE Previews at Myer and DJ'S.  Bourke Street Mall was freezing..at least that's how it felt.

GREAT NEWs....Spanish Chain store ZARA opens it's first store in Melbourne next Wednesday the 15th of June.  I think they'll be working 24/7 to get the store open on time but hey, whatever it takes.  See pic's...

So pop it in your diaries but beware Zara's Sydney store sold out of 80% of stock within minutes of opening! BUT...I reckon they'll be ready for us.  See you there.  And for all of you who live outside Melbourne - what a great idea to come and visit.

As I said, I took a look at the bargains at Myer and David Jones STOCKTAKE SALES tonight.  It's mostly 30% off and the classic 'up to' 50% off.  I did notice some off Linen was 50% off - what a lovely thing to buy - a yummy new set off Linen to snuggle into with all this cold weather.  The Stocktake Sales at Myer and David Jones, officially start Nationally tomorrow morning.  Have fun!!!!!



I'm off to Jan Juc (Torquay) for a couple of days.  Lots of cliff top walking with the dogs, cooking, talking fashion, gossiping and hanging out with my beautiful Becca, Scott and the Puppies. 

Talk to you on the weekend.  I have the latest (must have) fashion accessory to review...watch this space.

Love
Jo
x

No comments:

Post a Comment