Thursday, June 16, 2011

A SUCKER FOR GWYNETH!!!!

Hello there

I was staying with my darling friend Becca last week, when she excitedly informed me that she had purchased Gwyneth's new cook book!  WELL, let me tell you....WE LOVE GWYNETH!!! 
I could not put it down and had to buy my own copy immediately.  I read it like a novel!



GWYNETH is the queen of style and a picture of radiant good health - I can't help but love her. I admire her courage and determination.  People love to bag her out for her blog or cooking etc, but she just holds her head high. People love to hate others who show strength of character, adventure and beauty. I think we can all take a leaf from Gwynnie's Book!  Be courageous and don't worry about what other people think of you!!! Yes, it may help being rich, beautiful and famous but Hey, 'lucky her' I say!



Gwyneth's cook book 'My Father's Daughter' is a tribute to her late father.  It is all about making cooking special, sharing with your family and friends.  It made me want to cook for others immediately.  I am generally not a cook book girl, I like to make things up myself.  However, Gwynnie's fresh and flavoursome recipes are right up my ally.  They are clean, simple and yummy.  She gives great Vegan and Vegetarian options - which I love!  She talks about using free range, local and organic produce.  And ways to get the kids involved.  Yes, she name drops - but who cares.  I love a little bit of Goss.


Okay, so I am a pushover, a softie....but seriously it's a great little book. The way she writes about her father is seriously heartwarming.  And there are heaps of gorgeous photos to paw over :)  Go see for yourself.


BTW...From a style point of view she is one of my all time favourites.  She ALWAYS looks fabulous and she works her bum off to stay in that amazing shape.  I wish I had that dedication.  So, if you ever need any ideas on what's hot - just look up Gwyneth - she is every designers dream come true.


Talk to you soon, Bon Appetite!!!

Joey
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment